Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: 90 Euro spec CRX

Gast

Standard 90 Euro spec CRX

Anyone give me a idea here in germany were i can get front end body parts, left side fender, hood, front bumper, left head light, left CV shaft, left tie rod, and left lower control arm. I let a guy in my unit barrow my beater car and he wrecked it on autobahn 7 thanks to german semi truck driver, that ran from the accident. I need to find a recycle yard that might have the parts i need.

Standard Re: 90 Euro spec CRX

Zitat Zitat von Anonymous
    Anyone give me a idea here in germany were i can get front end body parts, left side fender, hood, front bumper, left head light, left CV shaft, left tie rod, and left lower control arm. I let a guy in my unit barrow my beater car and he wrecked it on autobahn 7 thanks to german semi truck driver, that ran from the accident. I need to find a recycle yard that might have the parts i need.
    Above post is mine also. please help me out.

Standard

where do you live arround actually in germany? maybe i can take i short look for you to find some recycle yard around your area?!

Standard

I am in Illeshiem, near Ansbach. I checked around the local army bases but dont know were to look in the civilian area of germany. I heard that Nuernburg had alot of recycle yards.

Standard

i'll take a look at the yellow pages for you, maybe i'll find some recycle yards around
    will post the results during the weekend

Standard

Their is a guy at Rhein Main that was talking about parting a German spec CRX out. He said that he wanted the interior out of it. If you are interested let me know and I will get his number for you.

Standard

Sorry the CRX has been dead at the Bone yard for sometime now. Was a total lose. Frame was bent so i scraped it and collected the money from the guy that wrecked it.

Gast

Standard

I didn't notice the date on the post. I wasn't to far down on the board though. I guess this forum don't get a lot of posts.