Ergebnis 1 bis 14 von 14

Thema: New guy here, looking for someone that can tune hondata S200

Standard New guy here, looking for someone that can tune hondata S200

Hey whats up, i been in Germany for about 4 months now. I brought over my 2000 civic si. Its Vortech SC w/aftercooler running a P28ecu with hondata S200b. I had the car tuned in the states at abacus racing in Virginia Beach and made 230whp, anyway the gas over here is killing me. I have gotten shitty gas mileage since and my car is in disperate need of a retune. Just wondering if any of you guys have the full S200 system that can reburn and retune my ecu. Perferrable someone that knows what they are doing. I went to german racewars in sept. and met a that was there and video'd my car from the event and he said i should check this site out, mainly since all the cars here are hondas unlike the other website mighty slowstangs. Anyway heres a few picture of my car also: tell me what you think:

Gast

Standard

very fine JDM-Style!

its very hard to find Hondata Equipment Dealers (or Customers) in germany.

we are at the www.toyotuningday.de this weekend.

perhaps you are interested

Standard

upps...

the last thread was mine

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Anonymous
    very fine JDM-Style!

I would be very interested, were is the event going to be held, and if i cant make it is there a way i can get in contact so maybe we can setup a apointment, i am assuming your a dealer and a tuner.

still ballin' Avatar von TomT

Standard

Hi Chris, I like your car.
    But i think U still know it

I've send "Ace" a PM. He is the guy who can help U.

ACe
    Gast

Standard

Hi pal,

Yes, I am the one you are looking for. Apart from the fact that I have a full s200b system with datalogging, romulator and romeditor, I am currently in contact with Hondata to become their German dealer. So just give me a call on 0178/8683999 or 0231/9721265 and we can retune your car. :wink:

rgrds,

ACe

Standard

Well i am glad you have the tools that i need. I wasnt sure if i was going to find someone here in germany to tune my car again. Thought i would be stuck with shit gas mileage and unable to upgrade my car while i was here. I sure there is not many honda owners here with boosted cars or running hondata for that matter. But theres always going to be a need for guys like me. I'll give you a call tomorrow or today when ever you read this. I see you have a JRSC, maybe after you see my setup you might want to change Superchargers. I know were i can get one used with low mileage. Anyway we'll probably be doing alot of business together in the future also. Any of you guys know were i can get type r cams and valve train from or even a head? I also need front end pars for a 90 CRX euro spec, i let a buddy barrow it and a damn Semi truck driver forced him into a guard rail on A7. he the one paying for it now, pretty much bought the car.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von GhostSi_00
    very fine JDM-Style!

I would be very interested, were is the event going to be held, and if i cant make it is there a way i can get in contact so maybe we can setup a apointment, i am assuming your a dealer and a tuner.
    nope only a driver

the toyo tuning day is on the nuerburgring:

http://213.239.207.198/nuerburgring....php?id=186&L=1

Standard

well i wont be able to make it to Nurburgring this weekend, dont have the money. But i will be at Bitburg the first weekend of October, ACE is going to be taking care of my tuning.

Standard

bitburg has to be the next event for us, too.

don't know if there is money left

Standard

Damn ACE...where were you when i needed you...Didnt know you finally picked up all the HONDATA Stuff, last i heard you just had Base MAPS...
    Hope everything works outs for you...

I PM'd ya on Honda-tech

ACe
    Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von SLeePER
    Damn ACE...where were you when i needed you...Didnt know you finally picked up all the HONDATA Stuff, last i heard you just had Base MAPS...
    Hope everything works outs for you...

I PM'd ya on Honda-tech
    Sorry for that buddy. But it's never too late for good tuning. ;-)
    Did ya PM'd me on Honda-Tech?
    Currently I am just looking into this board. So you'll catch me here at easiest. What about Bit in Oct? Will you join us?

Gast

Standard

Hey ACE i did alot of posting, here and on honda-tech until i found you, and alot of guys said it was hopeless cause there wasnt anyone that could tune hondata. So dont for get me cause hopefully i can bring you more business if not at Bitburg maybe later. Hey also i tried to get the spark plugs you told me i should get but the place here would have to order them, i have one other place to check in Ansbach. If they cant get them i probably going to have to get them from you if you can get them.

Standard

Hey ACE i did alot of posting, here and on honda-tech until i found you, and alot of guys said it was hopeless cause there wasnt anyone that could tune hondata. So dont for get me cause hopefully i can bring you more business if not at Bitburg maybe later. Hey also i tried to get the spark plugs you told me i should get but the place here would have to order them, i have one other place to check in Ansbach. If they cant get them i probably going to have to get them from you if you can get them.
    Above post is mine