Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Thema: civic coupe vti

Standard civic coupe vti

hello
    i come from denmark and need some help from you guys
    im not good at germany so i will be writing in english...

i got an civic coupe (EJ2) where i have swapped an b16a2 (vti) engine + brakes. but im having some trouble getting it approved...
    i have heard that it would be much easier to get it approved if it was first approved in germany because then i would have some tüv papers to show...

so i want to know how you get a car with engine swap approved here en germany? (especially i want to hear from someone who has tried it with an civic coupé vti)
    i have seen some civic coupé vti on mobile.de so i guess it is possible in germany?

i really want to know how to do it, and what it will cost so if you can help me, please write...

regards
    Bjarne

FEINESACHE kicks Ass Avatar von *DAMION*

Standard

hello ,i swapped my old ej2 to b16 too!i approved it at a regular tüff station,4years ago!if it is still that easy,i dont know!i payed 150 euro

Standard

wow thats sounds nice if that is still the case..

i tried to asked tüv for an approval that i could use here in DK but the price they gave me where much higher...:
    1.) exhaust-emissions-test according to EEC 70/220 by our emissionstest-laboratory (approximately 1000,- €).

2.) noise-emissions-test according to EEC 70/157 (approx. 350,- €)

3.) brake-testing according to EEC 71/320 (approx. 2000,- €)

4.) measuring the top-speed (approx. 230,- €)

5.) driving-tests regarding handling and high-speed-stabilty (approx. 1900,- €)

The manufacturer has to certify that the body-structure of Your car is strong enough to carry the higher stresses from the stronger engine.
    so that means 5480€ + i need a document from honda which i won't get...

how much does it cost to get a car registered in germany?

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Menthos Beitrag anzeigen
    wow thats sounds nice if that is still the case..

i tried to asked tüv for an approval that i could use here in DK but the price they gave me where much higher...:

so that means 5480€ + i need a document from honda which i won't get...

how much does it cost to get a car registered in germany?

I think it would be a problem to register your car in germany, without a permanent residence here.
    If it's possible, your car need a special aprovement, cause it never been registred in the country, this one is not only150,- for a swapped car i think!
    If you can make it, you have to pay a tax once in a year depending on your exhaust emission standart(for your car about 250,- if its Euro1) and insurence about 400-1200,- depending on your age and some other criteria.

It would be much easier and cheaper for you, to get some documents from a similar german b16 swapped Ej2 which is already registred and aproved. So you don't need to have the trouble with a registration, cause the car is obviously the same. Ask your inspector in denmark, perhaps it's possible this way!

EDIT:is there nobody in denmark legalized his swap, as you can show his documents(and the car perhaps) to the inspector to compare?
    Geändert von JHMEK4 (06.02.2009 um 17:17 Uhr)

Standard

Zitat Zitat von JHMEK4 Beitrag anzeigen
    I think it would be a problem to register your car in germany, without a permanent residence here.
    If it's possible, your car need a special aprovement, cause it never been registred in the country, this one is not only150,- for a swapped car i think!
    If you can make it, you have to pay a tax once in a year depending on your exhaust emission standart(for your car about 250,- if its Euro1) and insurence about 400-1200,- depending on your age and some other criteria.

It would be much easier and cheaper for you, to get some documents from a similar german b16 swapped Ej2 which is already registred and aproved. So you don't need to have the trouble with a registration, cause the car is obviously the same. Ask your inspector in denmark, perhaps it's possible this way!

EDIT:is there nobody in denmark legalized his swap, as you can show his documents(and the car perhaps) to the inspector to compare?
    well i think i know someone who lives in germany so i hope he can help me get it registered in his name...
    and the car come originally from germany (think it was imported to DK in 2005)

im not sure if i can use the documents from another car, it depends on if the documents is made for each car or just a general document... if the chassis number is on the documents i don't think i can use it...

as far as i know there isn't anyone in dk that has done this swap(legally), atleast i don't think he is on the internet then, cause i have really tried serching but didn't find anything...
    most people just "forget" to tell the inspector that they have swapped a bigger engine in the car and hope that the inspector don't notice it

Standard

i have been talking to some guys in denmark about how to legalize this swap and they said that i need a paper from an german civic coupé that got approved with the b16 engine...

so is there anyone here that have got the papers for an civic coupé 92-95 with a swapped B16A2 engine?
    the documents i need is some kind of statement or something from tüv i think, which has been made according to the VdTüv merkblatt 751 checklist...

so if there is anyone who got some documents or the VdTüv merkblatt 751 checklist, please let me know

Quotentürke Avatar von Trapezius

Standard

Here are some EJ QP'S with B16A2.
    Hope they will help ya.

Greets
    Ahmet

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Trapezius Beitrag anzeigen
    Here are some EJ QP'S with B16A2.
    Hope they will help ya.

Greets
    Ahmet
    where? and what is EJ QP'S?

ZRT

Standard

QP's = Coupé's

### $hi$ha-K!ng ### Avatar von warnase

Standard

wirte am pm to "seppel" - he bought my old qp with a b16 swap.
    i think he can send you a copy of his papers.
    24.01.08 - Nissan Silvia S14a *woohoo*
    www.hookahking.de - the flavour of smoke
    *ich war dabei* Mit 1.220 Benutzern waren die meisten Benutzer gleichzeitig online (12.08.2008 um 21:20).