Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: 2008 Honda Civ SI

Standard 2008 Honda Civ SI

Hello Every one,

I would like to sell my 2008 honda Civic SI. It is US Spec so if you would like to have it, then you would have to pay for the zoll and germany spec transferring (i have heard it is 1200-1500 euros to transfer it).

Thanks

jetzt mit 3UZ-FE V8 Avatar von EG3|aCiD

Standard

Where is it located? Still in the U.S. or already in Germany? Do you have any pictures?

Brgds

Homo wvrtembergensis Avatar von SKUM

Standard

facts, pics and specs would be helpful

Standard

It is in Mannheim Germany. I bought it through the US military agreement,which included the shipment to Germany. My spouse and I are expecting a new additionto the family so I have to sacrifices my car for a bigger one. Ya? I meanya!!.. I'm the only owner of the car. It has 23,300 miles and I think 38,000 somethingkilometers, no problems outside or inside. Single CD player, with auxiliary mp3player inputs. No aftermarket part, it is all factory. I followed all warranty maintainsschedules, with warranty book to show prof. If there is anything else you would like toknow PM with questions. I'm having internet issues (Go Telecom), so, I will beuploading pics on Wednesday, if anyone wants to see them, just let me know....

Standard

Take pictures and then post it in the sell Section.
    Facelift?
    BTW great car :-)

@SKUM kaufen ;-)

Homo wvrtembergensis Avatar von SKUM

Standard

nä ich tausch doch meinen typeR nich gegen sone weichgespülte amikarre spass, wär schon fett aber geldbeutel sagt "FU"

btw@TO how much?
    Geändert von SKUM (20.09.2011 um 10:32 Uhr)

Standard

http://www.hondapower.de/forum/showt...32#post2118532

Price 17,000€ Or Best Offer (OBO)... Want to see it in Person e-mail me at michael.jason.williams@hotmail.com

Lesezeichen