Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123
Ergebnis 31 bis 33 von 33

Thema: French B18 Hiji : The Green Efficience

Standard

Zitat Zitat von mr.rex Beitrag anzeigen
    so what are the news here? anything new?
    Hi, not so much news, We have moved back in Southern France beginning of October, I had to buy news injectors with a better fitting for my engine's set up!
    the car is pre-mapped, the guy in charge of the mapping was in holydays with his prototype K20, on the Nürburgring, and Donnington...nice holydays

I get my 2 bucket seat (RRS and Stand 21 Kevlar), my rear Lexan glasses, the Neova tyres...and I will get my roll-cage in Januar...so I'm more collecting parts than mounting them on my car

Standard

sounds really good! i like your project a lot, its the same direction i'm going with my ee8 crx, also B18 engine, no 230hp, but its close to that. i think you're gonna love the advan neova, its a great rubber! i'm runnin federal fz201 at 205/50R15 but still need more traction in the front so i think i really need a LSD!
    where di you get you lexan windows from and were they expensive?

Standard

thanks I try to do it on my way, no useless parts costing a lot, only the necessary for reliability and performance...the LSD really change the behavior of the car, but also the way you turn:
    without LSD you can get in a turn faster, but you exit this turn a little but slower...
    with LSD, you enter slower....but you keep accelerating and exit really quicker out of the turn...so you need a laps of time to adapt you driving skill, and that's interesting

I get the lexan windows from a little company specialized in fiberglass and lexan rally part, from south of France (the Rally Temple ) "MC Racing", in Nîmes.
    you just have to send them the form of the windows on a A0 sheet of paper, and they reproduce the form. I will do the rear windshield also

90€ for the rear pair
    190€ for the front pair with the holes
    80€ for the rear windshield

you save about 5kg on the font, 5 on the rear, and maybe also 5 on the windshield

Lesezeichen