Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 33

Thema: French B18 Hiji : The Green Efficience

Standard

an other one:

Lédenon Track day, 2 years ago:

D16A9 engine stock, only a amazing map! OEM S20 gearbox...

I pass a Modena, and the next turn my ignition blow up, at 2:33"
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb8...y-ledenon_auto

there is an really abrupt upping (of 10 meters I think) in the straight line, after the virage in the bowl...at this time, I was approaching the Triple Left turn at 150-160km/h, with the other D16A9 (short gearbox, head machined, and balanced block) I was approaching it at 175-180km/h...now with the B18C6, the straight line is to long , I think I will approach it in the 5th gear switch without problem...

the last:

on the road: Les Termes, Allauch, near to Marseille, 2 years ago

http://maps.google.fr/maps?hl=fr&biw...-8&sa=N&tab=il

it's the road D908, you can visit it with google maps

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa3...swap-d16a_auto

the same set up than on Lédenon track!

Standard

Ich habe die Bilder hier:

Gingen wir in die "Circuit du Var, Le Luc"

Wir hatten einige Probleme auf der Strecke:

-meine Kühlerdeckel nicht entspannt,
    -mein Thermostat nicht mehr funktioniert
    -Ich besuchte das Kiesbett : Ich verbrachte mehr und schneller in der Kurve und erreichte ich die Grenze

und dann den Kies im Auto entfernt, alle außer mir

[/quote]

e.V. Mitglied Avatar von HondaTestDriver

Standard

what you've done to lighten the car?

Standard

to lighten my EG:

-I have retired all th interior components, and I have replaced only the things I need to drive: 1 seat, 1 security harness, the steering wheel, the shifter, and the hand brake, that's all!
    -I retired the dash board, the heat unit (about -20kg )
    -I also retired useless wiring, fore the heat unit, dashboard, air conditionned, radio...
    -the front glass are in lexan 3mm (about -5kg for glasses, and 6 or 7kg for glass motors)
    -the battery is a jetski/quad model: (Spark 600, 5,5kg against 11kg for the OEM)
    -my shocks & springs (Ohlins & RS*R) are 2kg lighter than classic coilovers (D2, Ksport...)
    -I retired all the plastic components on the front of the car, and I cut some part of the front bumper
    -I retired my front & rear windshield wipers (I only replace the front when it's raining on track....it only happened one time )about -6kg)
    -I replaced my coolant water by Coca Cola light
    Geändert von Mister_Z@z (15.06.2011 um 19:48 Uhr)

Standard

Damn your car is nice! What is the weight at the moment? Will you fill the holes in the doors? The wind that flows their slows you down

Standard

thank you Reen

now, my EG weights 840kg, with one seat, and the tank filled. (without front windscreen wippers)

I will set a Wiechers roll cage, fiber hood, fiber trunk, lexan rear glasses, so the weight should not change for the moment....event if I could save 10-12kg with forged rims...but not for the moment!

My aim is "under 800kg with tank filled"

Standard

Wow sounds great, this thing must run like hell Continue the good work and a lots of fun

Standard

I had not the possibilty to test my car VS another on straight line, but just a little bit on track....

My friend who sell my the engine/gearbox (he had ITB setup, 238hp for about 1150kg )
    he was in front off his own NSX (just exhaust and intake in aftermarket parts) and in equality with EP3 with Jackson racing compressor (about 280/300hp)

so with 300kg less, I hope good performance when the mapping will be done

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Mister_Z@z Beitrag anzeigen
    to lighten my EG:

-I have retired all th interior components, and I have replaced only the things I need to drive: 1 seat, 1 security harness, the steering wheel, the shifter, and the hand brake, that's all!
    -I retired the dash board, the heat unit (about -20kg )
    -I also retired useless wiring, fore the heat unit, dashboard, air conditionned, radio...
    -the front glass are in lexan 3mm (about -5kg for glasses, and 6 or 7kg for glass motors)
    -the battery is a jetski/quad model: (Spark 600, 5,5kg against 11kg for the OEM)
    -my shocks & springs (Ohlins & RS*R) are 2kg lighter than classic coilovers (D2, Ksport...)
    -I retired all the plastic components on the front of the car, and I cut some part of the front bumper
    -I retired my front & rear windshield wipers (I only replace the front when it's raining on track....it only happened one time )about -6kg)
    -I replaced my coolant water by Coca Cola light
    Good work! I even will built a lightweight EG for Drag-Racing. Can you tell me, which Battery Model + Company is it exactly? Must I change something at the terminals, and spacers in order to connect to the battery or will the battery fit plug & play??? -the battery is a jetski/quad model: (Spark 600, 5,5kg against 11kg for the OEM)

Greetings Petra

Standard

hi,

for the battery installation, you just have to flatten the + and - of the harness, because the screw must be screwed in the battery threading directly.

you also have to buy 2 little harness/belts adjustable to fixe the battery because the OEM fixation will be to wide for the new battery

Standard

Thank you!

Standard

Hi,

I have not been there for a long time, not a lot of change on my Hiji, because my friend is actually busy with his EG K20 dry sump:

B
    ut some news: one RM22x camshaft has broken during the removing of the pulley...so I change my set up: now I will run with Skunk2 Pro2 St2 camshaft, and little bit more compression.

other incoming part (will be set until beginning of June)

fire extinguisher
    fiberglass hood
    carbon fiber driver side light
    new Hub for the Steering wheel
    rear lexan glasses (2mm of thickness: about -4/-5kg compared to OEM glasses)
    i will try the Castrol Edge 10w60, hopping that it will fit with my set-up concerning the temperature.
    adjustment of the water radiator

and then, mapping

I don't know if I will do it in France on the road or on a bench...problem is that in French with do not have unlimited Autobahn

do you know if someone in south of Germany is doing good engine management tuning (on road or bench, it doesn't matter)

I heard about someone with a white and green EE9...is he on the forum?

thanks Yvan
    Geändert von Mister_Z@z (06.04.2012 um 11:41 Uhr)

Standard

like your car an the parts on it

I think this are the guys you're looking for:

http://www.individualperformanceparts.com/Projekte.html

never heard that they deal with ECU tunes, but they are well known for great Honda custom parts.

This guy is a true ECU management craftsman:

http://www.hondapower.de/forum/member.php/337-eg4
    Geändert von JHMEK4 (11.06.2012 um 01:03 Uhr)

Standard

Hi ,

thanks you for the links

the mapping will be done on a bench finally, end of June, in Saint-Etienne,by a colleague of colleague, who use to map WRC cars, Super 1600cc, F2000 and so on...will see the result

will come also 4 Rays TE37 forged rims, 15 inches diameter (in pre-order...used parts off course, not branded new )
    I hope to try my new configuration in August or September, I don't know if any track-day is planed

Standard

so what are the news here? anything new?

Lesezeichen