Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 61

Thema: hello there

Standard

sorry flowi war mein fehler hatte vorher eigentlich den pm knopf bei flowin gedrückt keine ahnung was da falsch lief?? :/ sorry

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Flowi
    Scooter and Mike...what's the requirements to join Kujutsu?

300 hp...turbo....supercharged...

NO! A 75HP Civic Hatch called JDM is seriously enough
    Yeah, like Mr.Tical who became Kujutsu member with his D13B2 75hp Engine in his "wanna be US-Style" Civic EG That`s ridiculously
    For example: My granny has a D15z1 90hp Engine inside her hatch and Mr.Tical(a member of Kujutsu Racing) has a 1.3l with 75hp in his hatch, that´s clearly ridiculously!!! So I ask my self with who the fool "Mr.Tical" wanna race!!!

P.s.: Mr.Happel, I am your worst dream, respect up who you fuck with!!!!!!!
    Beste grüße von meinem Freund "FLAMEDll"

Seeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaa !!!

Standard

look I dont know who the FUCK you are the SHIT TALKING NEEDS TO STOP if you have a problem with Mr Tical take it up with him on PM DO NOT come on here TALKING SHIT ABOUT KUTSUJU :o

and for all of you that wanna talk shit about RACING COME AND RACE ME I will WAX all your ASSES Thank you

MännerSache

Standard

Mike, problem solved... never had a prob with kutsuju. its a good club, that i used

Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von MikeEG6
    look I dont know who the f*ck you are the SHIT TALKING NEEDS TO STOP if you have a problem with Mr Tical take it up with him on PM DO NOT come on here TALKING SHIT ABOUT KUTSUJU :o

and for all of you that wanna talk shit about RACING COME AND RACE ME I will WAX all your ASSES Thank you
    Yeah,
    you will wax all the asses who talk shit about Kutsuju, and if my grand ma race Mr.Tical she will wax his ass ! If someone like Mr.Tical with his 1.3l 75 Kutsuju-Racing-hp engine has the requirements to join Kutsuju, then tell me what should I do think about Kutsuju Racing.

JDMunit.com Avatar von pensch

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Flowi
    Mike, problem solved... never had a prob with kutsuju. its a good club, that i used
    so wtf you leave and join a shitty club

Standard

I am done on this topic like I said send Mr Tical a pm if you have a prob with him flowi can you delete all his BS post

Standard

Zitat Zitat von pensch
    Zitat Zitat von Flowi
    omg... last time in bitburg you wasn't even able to talk more than 10 words to me and here you're akting like a big hero....

L!

Standard

yeah i dont know who the f*** those two guys are what they want from me, i shot them a pm so bitches if you got a dick answer your pm and stop talking shit on the site! thanks

JDMunit.com Avatar von pensch

Standard

Zitat Zitat von oxmo
    Zitat Zitat von pensch
    Zitat Zitat von Flowi
    omg... last time in bitburg you wasn't even able to talk more than 10 words to me and here you're akting like a big hero....

L!
    es ist nicht auf dich bezogen, auf ein paar bestimmte leute von da

was soll ich den gegen dich haben oxmo? :wink:

Standard

God guys how old are you?!!
    Stop hating and calm down. Everybody who has to discuss something with anybody should do it via PM. No one is interested in your bla bla and the people you don't like etc.! :o

Back to topic pls!! :wink:
    R.I.P Armin († 21.07.2007) ...miss you!

ShogunEK4
    Gast

Standard

Whats up with you guys.
    Everybody shut the fuck up!

Please

ShogunEK4
    Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von pensch
    Zitat Zitat von Flowi
    Die Eurostylez haben schon vielen Leuten hier bei Fragen und Problemen
    geholfen!
    Also bitte Ruhe.
    Jetzt muß hier kein Clubfight abgehen.

Standard

yea cool your jets everybody. think this BS talking guy(s) flamed and zenon are banned, IF YOU EVER COME UP HERE AGAIN STOP TALKING BS GET AT ME VIA PM AND IF YOU DO IT ON THE SITE YOU'LL SEE WHATCHA GET FROM IT

btw i found out that you two guys are the same person, or its very very very by chance that you two guys are called "micha", you two drive a bb3 tryin to swap to H22 and search the same things than the other in a certain distance of time, that you two live in Göttingen, NRW. thats what i found out for now, and if you try to ride my dick again i can EASILY find out more, im just saying "10 points for your nissan" and if you dont know what i mean go to geilekarre.de or where its been and check you car. i saved the pic with your license plate. everything is fine as long as you dont get at me on the site talkin BS bout me and especially the team again!! if you got a problem with me (whats the reason i dont know) get at me via pm and then we talk!

so und jetzt wäre es gut wenn jemand den ganzen müll hier von dem typ löschen könnte und das willkommen von scooter stehen lassen könnte.
    DANKE

Standard x

Oh man what a fool! You should change your nickname to "Columbo" ! Let us be honest, you don´t know nothing at all about me!!! If it makes fun for you trying to research further thinks about me, don´t let you stop, Mr.Columbo have fun and be industriously!!! You are and remain ridiculous and a living joke !!!
    You others have further much fun with this wanna be!!!

Greets
    "Micha"
    ( Mr.Tical, is this nevertheless my name or not)

Lesezeichen