Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: CUSTOM EXHAUST AND OTHER PARTS

Standard CUSTOM EXHAUST AND OTHER PARTS

Hello everyone....
    Some people know me and some dont...

Well I am now Working with Mike over at KTeller....
    Im here to let u guys know and trying to help everyone here that cant get Exhaust..What im here to say is that i can now get you al Custom Made Piping for any Honda or pretty much any Import and Any Size...For all you N/A guys u can get Custom Stainless Steel Mandrel bent at any size u want. For you Supercharger or Turbo guys you can run a complete 3" Exhaust all the way back from your Downpipe or Header...I Have this exhaust on my car and Love it...All you must do is add your own Muffler and you can put anyone you want. Mike also had other parts besides Exhausts. Go to his site to see and see for yourself. If you need AEM, HONDATA, RC Engineerring or anything else, im sure he has it.The list goes on and on. The great thing about this deal is that i have worked with him and he is able to ship here to Germany No Problem.

Please check out the site
    www.KTELLER.com

If you have questions or anything. Just ask...
    Sorry i speak no German

Alan

still ballin' Avatar von TomT

Standard Re: CUSTOM EXHAUST AND OTHER PARTS

Zitat Zitat von SLeePER
    Hello everyone....
    Some people know me and some dont...

Well I am now Working with Mike over at KTeller....
    Im here to let u guys know and trying to help everyone here that cant get Exhaust..What im here to say is that i can now get you al Custom Made Piping for any Honda or pretty much any Import and Any Size...For all you N/A guys u can get Custom Stainless Steel Mandrel bent at any size u want. For you Supercharger or Turbo guys you can run a complete 3" Exhaust all the way back from your Downpipe or Header...I Have this exhaust on my car and Love it...All you must do is add your own Muffler and you can put anyone you want. Mike also had other parts besides Exhausts. Go to his site to see and see for yourself. If you need AEM, HONDATA, RC Engineerring or anything else, im sure he has it.The list goes on and on. The great thing about this deal is that i have worked with him and he is able to ship here to Germany No Problem.

Please check out the site
    www.KTELLER.com

Alan
    That's sounds great...
    I take a look at this Website. Maybe there's something interesting for me.

By the way we can make a Big TV-Show on VIVA... We can call it "SLeePER PIMPS UR RIDE".

Standard Re: CUSTOM EXHAUST AND OTHER PARTS

Zitat Zitat von IntegraTypeR5652

By the way we can make a Big TV-Show on VIVA... We can call it "SLeePER PIMPS UR RIDE".
    hmmm, i dont think pimp our ride, itr. Look at alans car! It´s no pimp mobile!
    We should call that show: "SLeePER boosts our ride"!! :wink:
    Fuck Xzibit!! Nobody needs chrome rimz and some other shit the West coast customs guys install.

Nichts für Ricer Avatar von devin

Standard

My girlfriend tould me that MTV germany is looking for VW Golf III for an german version of pimp my ride. But as far as i know this will be a one-time event.

anyways, theres no way to really pimp a ride in germany

Standard

HAHAHAAH

Yeah how bout TURBOS R US

If u guys see anything on the Site, Just let me know. If u see it, u can get it...As far as the TUV, Fuck it hahaha