Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123
Ergebnis 31 bis 42 von 42

Thema: Silv3r EG5 from SLO

Standard

Thanks for the Infos. I already bought the gauges, as well STRi but the DSD-SLM II.

Car looking even better with the new suspension!

Standard

Zitat Zitat von -Repl!cat0r- Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice parts!
    Spring rates?
    I took 'off the shelf' spring rate - mild progress. - 380F/280R (P/P) I'm not racer any more so even when I put B18 inside I don't give a damn for racetracks. This is for my soul. I'm a happy camper all the way!

Standard

do you have pictures of the coilovers with dampers before you installed them?

as i see, you just mounted the coilovers directly onto the koni dampers instead of the normal springs ...

where did you get these parts and how much are they?

bernhard

Standard

Zitat Zitat von DaRock Beitrag anzeigen
    do you have pictures of the coilovers with dampers before you installed them?

as i see, you just mounted the coilovers directly onto the koni dampers instead of the normal springs ...

where did you get these parts and how much are they?

bernhard
    Yes.

From dampers you have to remove not only 'blue' springs but just everything (gubber stuff, springs, Koni metal rings for height,...). So on the end you have only three parts - yellow shocks, GC's and rubber 'rings' on top of the GC's (those on upper pic).

Voila. In the time before I dropped them.

I didn't buy them on weaksauce or something like this. I bought them on great US Ebay store and also get far lower price on the invoice so... All together a little bit more than 300€.

Standard

thanks ...

really interresting because i have koni shocks but a real problem with the right hight ... with 30mm eibach springs my car ist too low

we have to have 11cm minimum clearance between chassis and street in austria ... stupid law and they are really serious about it

can you send me a link to the ebay store you bought them?

why do you have to remove the metal rings of the hight adjustment of the koni shocks?

i thought the coilovers are mounted onto the shocks by laying on the metal rings like the lower sping plate was before ...
    Geändert von DaRock (10.03.2009 um 20:04 Uhr)

Standard

Hi,

Sorry! Ring are there. I bought them at http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Kuruma-M...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Some fresh pics.

Standard

Hi! I'm back!
    I sold my EJ, bought Mini Cooper S (boooriiing) and bought again a HONDA! But this one is EG5, very good preserved, never(!) crashed as they said on Honda authorised servise! I have it for 3 months and this is a progress.

Hi,
    I'm new here so HI TO ALL OF YOU!!!
    This is my previous Civic!

Now last 10 months my ride was Mini Cooper S but that is just NOT it! So few days ago I found my new and well preserved ride -EG5- and I'm doing it all over from scratch.
    Custom interior seat covers must go.

All those weard sideskirts and rear lip must go to. Yes and this EU and SLO stickers to.

'Much' batter!

Front bumper is not OEM but I'll found one soon to fil like a glowe!

Interior needed just a little bit of cleaning and voila! It's not black but it's grey and not damaged.

Some foam still on buit it comes of easy.

Some wear-out but I'll take care of it. Alpine is going under the dash and in this hole I'll mount 3 gauges.

So that's for now!

Weel there is some new old stuff.
    Got mine EG6 seats in mint condition.

Zero perofmance but bent frame look will be just fine.

Finally found my blac EG6 interior and this is moments before I went to pick it up!

A lot of stuff and in great condition.

This tweeter job on panels sucks, but I'll found a solution.

In the middle of work.

Now it is all done but now I have to clean it up and then take some pics. Now I'm waiting for my Nardi wood steering wheel.
    I must also say that without middle center console interior looks just great and much better.

Back at home!

NARDI IS HERE!!!

After many situations with hubs, adapters,... I finaly also mounted my Nardi WOOD! Looks AWESOME 2 me!

Oh yes! I've also got mine amber sidemarkers mounted. Looks great!

And...My new old wheels are BACK!
    Bought them in 2008 as new from Neweraparts and then sold them 'coz I needed the money! Now my wife surprised me, found them and BOUGHT THEM BACK 4 ME!!! SHE's THE BEST! :bigtrophy: :bigtrophy:
    :bigtrophy:

I've got also my old blue externded open end lug nuts! As it is 2008 again! Not a single scratch, only twice on the road and thats it. Toyo Proxes are still on.
    I'm a HAPPY man!!!)

Wiper delete - FINALLY!

Got mine SPOON struts (front and rear tower)!

Ready to polish!

I've already polish one... SHINE LIKA A STAR FLYING SO F* HIGH!

Polish job well done!

Some modifying but notrhing special.

Clean wheels...

I just f* up and turned wheels wrong but it was done properly hour later.

Some engine cleaning BEFORE...

...and AFTER! Well done I must say!

Zero effect but nice touch!

Now I'm working on my KW V2 coilovers, to kill this wheel gap!

Gauges!

And few pics as it is now!

That's 4 now!

!!! the monkey fist !!! e.V. Mitglied Avatar von Robster

Standard

Great work men, the car came out realy nice!

Love the conversion to the EG6 interior and the small cut for the rear Spoon strutbrace! But i must admit that the position of the extra gauges looks kind a displaced to me, they are bracing up the clean line. Just my 2 cent.

Keep up the good work!
    ''B-16 ist die N u t t e unter den Hondamotoren ... jeder fingert dran rum, nimmt sie kräfig her ....
    und wenn man ein wenig Spaß mit ihr hatte geht sie an den nächsten und keiner weiß welche Krankheiten sie haben''

Standard

TNX! I had those 60mm gauges in my Mini as my DIY OEM look project.

So I can not place them into DIN radio slot. That is why I placed them there. A-pillar gauge pod is just awful and when U light'em them up...like a Christmas tree . To put them on the top of the dash is also not very nice, so... That's the only place I think it is ok.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch

Frage

Hi - would you ever be interested in selling some of your old parts from the EG5? Specifically, I'd be interested in the large centre middle console you had and the old side skirts and rear & front lip. Shipping would be to Germany where my brother will be living starting in September.

Thanks - let me know.

#kanjoparkhauswächter Avatar von fago88

Standard

any updates in here?

Standard

Well... EG was sold. Some of the last pics!

But now... NEW PROJECT!